18th Annual Poetry Ink:
100 Poets Reading-
Sunday, April 6 2014 @ Noon
Levitt Auditorium, Gershman Y, Broad & Pine Streets
Academic Poets, Famous Poets, Free Form Poets, Street Poets, Unknown Poets, Spoken Word Poets, Published Poets,
Unpublished Poets, and more
Each reader gets 3 minutes – that’s a full day of poetry!
We supply the coffee, you bring the desserts.
For 2014, the readigs will be in alphabetical order,
A to Z – by First name
Poetry Ink is an open, festive, participatory community event. Please invite your friends and feel free to pass this information along to any other poets & writers that you think might be interested in participating.
Nowhere else in Philly do we get such a wonderful mix of people, voices, and generations. It is an experience in the varieties of personalities as much as in poetry and poetics – everything from uplift to satire, from political protest to personal sorrow, love poems and tirades, transgression and decorum, the outrageous and the outraged, ranters and restrained formalists, street and academy, performance poets and shy ladies barely audible – pretty much the human spectrum.
- Poet Eleanor Wilner
For questions about submissions, please contact Brandon at email@example.com
Other inquiries, contact firstname.lastname@example.org
The 18th Annual Poetry Ink Book
A perfect bound (square-edge) book of well over 100 pages
- Fill out the form below and return it with your poem and $15.00 (pre-payment for one book).
- Please submit one poem only, limited to one page in length, with standard one inch margins, and a font no smaller than 12 point Times New Roman.
- Please also submit a short biography or artist statement of one to two sentences in length.
- You must send the poem by email to
email@example.com with Poetry Ink as the subject line.
- All poems and payments must be received by Friday, February 28, 2014.
- We will distribute the book at Poetry Ink on Sunday, April 6, 2014. If you want the book mailed to you, please add $5.00 for postage and handling.
(Note: You do not have to be in the book in order to read.)
Click the link below to download your Poetry Ink 2014 Book Registration Form: