The 19th Annual Poetry Ink Book
A perfect bound (square-edge) book of well over 100 pages
– Fill out the form below and return it with your poem and $15.00 (pre-payment for one book).
– Please submit one poem only, limited to one page in length, with standard one inch margins, and a font no smaller than 12 point Times New Roman.
– Please also submit a short biography or artist statement of one to two sentences in length.
– You must send the poem by email to
email@example.com with Poetry Ink as the subject line.
– All poems and payments must be received by March 9, 2015.
– We will distribute the book at Poetry Ink on Sunday, April 12, 2015. If you want the book mailed to you, please add $5.00 for postage and handling.
(Note: You do not have to be in the book in order to read.)
Click the link below to download your Poetry Ink 2015 Book Registration Form: